- - Operations
- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
The HR/Office Manager is responsible for human resources, day to day operations of the office, and providing administrative support to the President. This position reports to the President.
• Manage staff onboarding and terminations; maintain employee records, leave balances and time sheets; generate offer and separation letters; and provide oversight of internship coordination, job description development, annual reviews and disciplinary processes;
• Administer benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, retirement accounts, COBRA, and life insurance with assistance from the Finance Manager, benefits brokers, and providers;
• Manage staff recruitment by posting job announcements to college and career websites and assist hiring managers with application process.
• Maintain database of job applicants and notify once position has been filled; and
• Assure office policies and practices and consult with the President on legal compliance.
General Office Management:
• Supervise the Executive/Office Assistant who also handles our IT;
• Liaise with building management, parking garage, and security on issues, repairs and services and provide updates to staff when needed;
• Manage vendors which include, but not limited to, subscriptions, and shipping services, phones, office/kitchen products, and office equipment and approve invoices;
• Coordinate with President and Executive/Office Assistant on IT related concerns or issues;
• Manage all corporate filings with the county, state, and federal level
• Liaise with subtenant and assure subtenant agreement is followed; send invoices related to shared office expenses with assistance from Finance Manager
• Maintain proper insurance related to property and casualty, directors and officers, worker's compensation and employers liability.
• Maintain President's calendar and schedule meetings;
• Arrange travel and hotel arrangements and process expense reports;
• Coordinate with Communications team on press calls and speeches; and
• Facilitate board meetings as Corporate Secretary, staff retreats, and office parties.
Status: Full-time, regular, exempt
• Four or more years of work experience related to business management, administration, and/or human resources
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources, communications, or related field
• Certification in SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP required
• Experience in benefits administration, human resources, general office management needed
• Previous experience as an executive assistant a plus
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Willingness to learn and pitch in at all levels
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts